- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGIX) rose 88.2% to $0.32 in pre-market trading after reporting Interpace Diagnostics will purchase the company’s Biopharma services unit.
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (NYSE: UUU) rose 16.7% to $1.40in pre-market trading after reporting fourth-quarter earnings and sales were higher from last year.
- Cinedigm Corp (NASDAQ: CIDM) shares rose 15.7% to $1.40 in pre-market trading after the company’s 8-K showed a common stock purchase agreement with Bison Entertainment and Media Group for 2 million shares at $1.50 per share.
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPTH) rose 14% to $14.70 in pre-market trading. H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Bio-Path with a Buy rating and a $28 price target.
- Interpace Diagnostics Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXG) rose 10% to $0.7680 in pre-market trading. Interpace Diagnostics reported the purchase of Biopharma Services unit of Cancer Genetics. Ampersand Capital Partners agreed to invest $27 million in Interpace Diagnostics in two tranches of newly issued convertible preferred stock.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIO) rose 9.3% to $11.68 in pre-market trading after falling 13.28% on Monday.
- AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO) rose 8.9% to $23.70 in pre-market trading.
- Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI) shares rose 7.3% to $4.29 in pre-market trading after surging 13.64% on Monday.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) rose 7.1% to $99.13 in pre-market trading after reporting second-quarter earnings.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) rose 5.1% to $3.69 in pre-market trading after declining 5.14% on Monday.
- Tata Motors Limited (NYSE: TTM) shares rose 4.6% to $12.20 in pre-market trading.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) shares rose 3% to $20.90 in pre-market trading.
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) rose 3% to $47.05 in pre-market trading after rising 7.53% on Monday.
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE: RCUS) rose 2.9% to $8.57 in pre-market trading.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CEI) fell 7.6% to $3.52 in pre-market trading.
- Celestica Inc. (NYSE: CLS) fell 7.3% to $6.20 in pre-market trading..
- Wintrust Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: WTFC) shares fell 7.2% to $65.00 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAPR) fell 6.7% to $5.81 in pre-market trading after climbing 93.48% on Monday.
- pdvWireless Inc (NASDAQ: ATEX) fell 6% to $44.00 in pre-market trading after reporting an $85 million common stock offering.
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) fell 5.5% to $255.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales.
- Qutoutiao Inc. (NASDAQ: QTT) fell 5.3% to $4.30 in pre-market trading. Qutoutiao disclosed that its Midu Novels will undergo product upgrades and temporarily suspend content updates and certain commercial activities.
- Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) fell 5% to $65.48 in pre-market trading after the company cut its Q2 EPS and sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE: FDS) fell 4.9% to $280.00 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley downgraded FactSet Research from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $264 to $263.
- Flex Ltd. (NASDAQ: FLEX) fell 4.5% to $9.31 in pre-market trading.
- Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) fell 4.4% to $40.65 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs downgraded Cognex from Neutral to Sell and lowered the price target from $45 to $36.
- HUYA Inc. (NYSE: HUYA) fell 4.3% to $23.25 in pre-market trading.
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MPW) fell 4.2% to $17.52 in pre-market trading. Medical Properties Trust priced its 45 million share public offering of common stock at $17.29 per share.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (NYSE: FCAU) fell 4.2% to $13.59 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Fiat Chrysler with a Sell rating.
- Change Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNG) fell 4.1% to $14.20 in pre-market trading.
- Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) fell 3.8% to $33.45 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs downgraded Kennametal from Buy to Sell and lowered the price target from $43 to $30.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.