Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) to report quarterly earnings at $2.07 per share on revenue of $824.62 million before the opening bell. Domino’s shares rose 0.5% to $243.50 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) to have earned $1.96 per share on revenue of $391.85 million in the latest quarter. Helen of Troy will release earnings after the markets close. Helen of Troy shares gained 0.5% to $160.00 in after-hours trading.
- DASAN Zhone Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: DZSI) reported weak preliminary sales results for its third quarter. The company said it expects preliminary Q3 sales of $70 million to $72 million. DASAN Zhone shares dropped 17.9% to $7.90 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) to report quarterly earnings at $0.56 per share on revenue of $234.90 million before the opening bell. AZZ shares rose 0.5% to $43.01 in after-hours trading.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (NASDAQ: JAZZ) reported the resignation of its CFO Matthew Young. Jazz Pharmaceuticals shares fell 0.9% to $124.50 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.