- Data on durable goods orders for November will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Chicago Fed National Activity Index for November is schedule for release at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on new home sales for November will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The survey of business uncertainty results for December is schedule for release at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 3-and 6-month bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury will auction 2-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.