- Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: PT) shares rose 44.5% to $1.85 in pre-market trading after the company announced an agreement deal with China Unicom to offer next-generation handset financing services to its broad base of subscribers.
- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLXN) shares rose 17.3% to $22.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced FDA approval of sNDA to revise ZILRETTA product label.
- China Internet Nationwide Fncl Srvcs Inc (NASDAQ: CIFS) rose 15.3% to $1.28 in pre-market trading after a 6-K filing showedthe company has entered a non-binding letter of intent with Jiangxi Lihong Construction Engineering Group. The group may sell to and/or contribute certain real estate assets with residual value of $50 million into the company.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA) rose 14.1% to $4.60 in pre-market trading after declining 11.43% on Thursday.
- China Finance Online Co. (NASDAQ: JRJC) rose 13.1% to $1.12 in pre-market trading following Q3 results. China Finance Online reported a Q3 loss of $0.09 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $0.26 per share. Its sales slipped to $8.051 million from $8.614 million.
- NewLink Genetics Corporation (NASDAQ: NLNK) rose 10.2% to $3.45 in pre-market trading after climbing 34.33% on Thursday.
- Foundation Building Materials Inc (NYSE: FBM) rose 10.2% to $20.83 in pre-market trading. Foundation Building Materials will replace RH in the S&P SmallCap 600 on Thursday, January 2.
- Genfit SA (NASDAQ: GNFT) rose 9.6% to $20.78 in pre-market trading.
- PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP) rose 9.2% to $4.99 in pre-market trading.
- Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) shares rose 8.8% to $20.87 in pre-market trading after gaining 18.90% on Thursday.
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ: MREO) rose 8.4% to $2.33 in pre-market trading after jumping 97.25% on Thursday.
- DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ: DBVT) shares rose 6.8% to $11.15 in pre-market trading after falling 5.94% on Tuesday.
- Microbot Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: MBOT) shares rose 5.7% to $14.80 in pre-market trading after declining 14.00% on Thursday.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: BW) rose 5.3% to $3.57 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has won a $4 million contract renewal to provide maintenance services for Public Service Co. of New Mexico’s San Juan Generating Station.
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP (NYSE: HMLP) shares rose 4.7% to $16.35 in pre-market trading.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (NASDAQ: ONCY) rose 2.8% to $2.90 in pre-market trading after surging 54.10% on Thursday.
- Stage Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SSI) rose 2.8% to $8.80 in pre-market trading after gaining 6.60% on Thursday.
- QIAGEN N.V. (NYSE: QGEN) rose 2.5% to $33.73 in pre-market trading after dropping 20.64% on Thursday.
- Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE) rose 2.4% to $92.49 in pre-market trading. WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) reported that it had raised its offer to buy Anixter from $90 to $93.50 per share in cash and stock.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRT) fell 44.4% to $1.15 in pre-market trading.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOR) fell 9.1% to $2.50 in pre-market trading after surging 43.23% on Thursday.
- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTMI) fell 7.2% to $14.00 in pre-market trading.
- Seadrill Limited (NYSE: SDRL) fell 6.4% to $2.33 in pre-market trading after declining 9.45% on Thursday.
- Grubhub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) fell 6% to $46.13 in the pre-market trading session.
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTI) fell 5.7% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after gaining 8.44% on Thursday.
- China Rapid Finance Limited (NYSE: XRF) fell 5.1% to $3.70 in pre-market
- trading after surging 113.11% on Thursday.
- Exicure, Inc. (NASDAQ: XCUR) fell 4.7% to $2.65 in pre-market trading.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) shares fell 3% to $7.74 in pre-market trading.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.