was originally published on this site
- Chesapeake Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CHK) stock surged 2.8% to $0.70 during Tuesday’s pre-market session. The most recent rating by Imperial Capital, on December 09, is at In-Line, with a price target of $0.50.
- Torchlight Energy Res, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRCH) stock declined 18.7% to $0.72 during Tuesday’s pre-market session.
- Total, Inc. (NYSE: TOT) shares fell 1.1% to $54.77.
- Euronav, Inc. (NYSE: EURN) stock plummeted 0.9% to $12.12.
- Seadrill, Inc. (NYSE: SDRL) shares declined 0.6% to $1.80.
Posted-In: Energy Stocks Pre-Market MoversNews Movers & Shakers Pre-Market Outlook Markets Movers Trading Ideas General
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.